Hello friends and family! Thank you for viewing our Family Blog! Angelo and I wanted to have a place where you all could goto see the latest picures and updates on our family. We have been together for ten years and married for 7 years this June. We ave worked hard to have this life and we are thankful everyday. Our son AJ is now 2 years old and growing so fast. We cherish every new memory and want to share them with all of you! Enjoy!!
Awesome husband and daddy to our son AJ. He is a plumber that works for UC Davis hospital. In his 'Off' time Angelo loves to hang with the family, fishing, hunting and Raider football!! He is definitly our rock
Alicia
Hi Everyone. I love being a wife and mommy. My family is my world and I will anything for the people I love. I finally graduated from the registered nursing program and I have a job all lined up for a surgical floor in Marysille rideout hospital. Im very excited to start this new chapter in my life. Im definitly a girlie girl and love to scrapbook,get pedicures, and to shop but I also love the outdoors and can get dirty :)
Angelo Vincent
Two years ago we had a beautiful son and named him Angelo Vincent. He is our whole world. I have loved being a mommy more than anything I have ever experienced. Everyday he brings a new joyful memory and he is definetly growing way too fast! We love him so much!
1 comment:
Yeay you made a blog page,it looks so good, did Laura help,lol Tell her I said congrats,how exiting,I love weddings!!!
Post a Comment